WHAT SERVICES DOES THE ACC HEART FAILURE PROGRAM PROVIDE?
Our Heart Failure Services include technologically advanced diagnostic tests and treatment strategies specially designed to treat your heart failure.
Our testing and treatment capabilities include:
- Non-invasive Thoracic Impedance Measurements (Bio Z)
- Administration of Intravenous Diuretic Therapy
- Cardiac Device Information Retrieval
- Participation in Clinical Research Trials
- State of the Art and Guideline-Driven Treatments
Most importantly, the Heart Failure Center provides specialized education... helping you to better understand your condition and how to manage your health.